Client is seeking a communications consultant based out of Titusville, NJ, serving the Infectious Diseases business. This position is a full-time consultant role and will report directly to a Communications Director. Candidates must have a college degree and a minimum of four years of communications experience.
As a member of the Communications team, this consultant will be responsible for both internal and external communications projects.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with the Communications Director to ensure the creation and implementation of best-in-class communications initiatives across multiple businesses
* Managing agency partners to ensure flawless execution of PR programming
* Collaborating closely with key internal stakeholders to obtain alignment on plans and programming
* Shepherding materials through Promotional Review Committee meetings
* Assisting with scientific and regulatory milestone communications, especially as it relates to product launch efforts
* Developing organizational communications strategies and related materials
* Leading special projects/communications around events or new programs and processes as needed
This role requires an individual that can work independently yet collaboratively across functional areas to see assignments through to completion.
Candidate should possess:
* Superior writing abilities and solid oral communication skills
* Fundamental knowledge of public relations and direct-to-consumer campaigns
* Keen understanding of traditional and social media
* Great attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong professionalism and sharp organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Proven track record of collaboration and teamwork
* Bold creative instincts
* Positive attitude
* A knack for building authentic and strong relationships with various stakeholders
A minimum of a BA/BS degree in communications or a related business field is required. A minimum of four years of communications experience is required, inclusive of internships, preferably in the Healthcare industry. Mental health experience is preferred but not mandatory. Candidates must be able to represent client and the Credo values.