We are looking for Communications Specialist for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- This role will be as the Communications Specialist working within the Source to Pay program within the IT organization.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of a small change transformation team as well as serving the needs of the Iarger departmental comms work. The transformation is the rollout of a procurement business transformation using Ariba.
- This role will work closely and in strong partnership with the TCM Lead; interfaces will also include partnerships with business stakeholders, and business Ieads to refine, evolve and execute a communication strategy and plan for the program.
- Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: work with the Change Transformation Lead to refine a communication strategy and plan; execute to plan, create and implement communication strategies such as - video clips, newsletter articles, open forums, manager waterfall packages, blogs, website, reate and track communication indicators.
- Potential work in a variety of TCM related activities as needed, such as helping to pulse the organizational sentiment on changes, SharePoint administration, planning and arranging meeting logistics, and any other tasks to support the program.
- You should possess a minimum of a Bachelor of Arts degree or a Bachelor of Science degree in relevant fields communications, training, etc. with at Ieast 4-6years of related communications experience.
- Practical skills in project management and a track record of communications work: strategy creation and execution of communications deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent active listening skills. Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Strongly Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Previous TCM experience
- Experience with instructional design
- Creating web-based videos using Captiva or Animate software.
- Familiarity and experience working in programs using Agile SDLC and CA Rally
- Some travel to California may be required.