Nemours Fund for Children’s Health is seeking a Communications & Promotions Specialist to support fundraising and donor engagement efforts throughout Florida. As part of a growing development team, the candidate is primarily responsible for the production of promotion designs and communications displaying compelling, urgent messages that inspire giving to Nemours, raising mission awareness, and educating the public on how Nemours needs and utilizes donor dollars. The specialist will represent Nemours using various tools and communication resources.
- Participate in promotional strategy development for community-facing activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for promotion and graphic design for events, community initiatives, significant funding initiatives and large donor gifts.
- Produce Florida’s e-communications, social media, and website updates.
- Collaborate with the Fund colleagues for print and graphic design needs, to include event materials, invitations, advertisements, programs, etc.
- Collaborate with the Fund colleagues for media and advertising outreach and fulfillment.
- Support the Chief Development Officer, and well as the President, Nemours Children’s Hospital for speaking points, presentations or other needs.
- Enhance interdepartmental relationships with the marketing, government relations, community relations and clinical teams to meet overlapping goals.
- Secure and maintain a portfolio of compelling patient stories and families willing to speak on behalf of Nemours.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Communications, Marketing, Promotion or similar field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Graphic Design experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to use social mediachannels effectively to deliver promotional content.
- Experience creating targeted content that generates engagement and action.