At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Communications Product Manager 4 (PM4) within the Investment Products Group and a part of the Products and Advice Department of Wells Fargo Advisors will report to the Senior Product Manager for Product Marketing & Communication. The PM4 will be responsible for various product marketing and communications related activities such as:
- Overall communication of the strategic focus for the advisory and packaged products platforms within Investment Products Group
- Integrating product communication with key business partners across the organization including Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations, Advice Quality, Business Development Group, and Wells Fargo Investment Institute, among others
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the communications and marketing processes and procedures within Wells Fargo Advisors to coordinate messaging, delivery and implementation of projects
- Determining and coordinating marketing focus and resources for multiple product groups
- Provide project management assistance to product managers and various project groups to ensure communications are organized effectively
- Building strong relationships and strategic partnerships in a complex and multilayered organization
- Provide supervision for publishing support Team Members on the team
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO. Relocation assistance or remote work locations are not being considered.
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- 6+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Brokerage industry experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- FINRA registration including Series 24 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business development and marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of Morningstar
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Knowledge and understanding of advisory products and services
- Workflow management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of My Homepage, Plan to Pie® and Alignment Initiatives to help guide product managers and Strategic Relationships on how to incorporate product solutions
- Knowledge of firm publishing and intranet software such as SDL Tridian, Lyris, and ComplianceMAX
- Registration for FINRA Series 24 must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.