In search of:
If you answer to any 1 of these “handles” give us a call.
Steeped in the discipline of telling stories that build brands; supercharged by a maker culture and 25K square feet of production capability at our core. Our stories come alive in myriad forms of content, propagated across the entire spectrum of media platforms and venues.
Ours is a curious, thoughtful, methodical culture. Being “strategic” is a cultural imperative, regardless of what your title/job description is.
It’s our good fortune to work with an amazing/varied group of brands: Netflix, Disney, fairlife, Minute Maid, Simply, Jeep, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, RAM, Chrysler and Dodge (just to name a few).
About the Role:
We believe this is as important a hire as any we will make this year.
“Media” – in it’s most expansive definition: formats, platforms, venues experiences, etc. – is more than a delivery system. When selected and blended skillfully, Media will amplify the power of our creative ideas. It will make our work better. It will make us more potent as an agency.
This role will require:
- A strong grasp of the media landscape today and the fervor to stay ahead of what’s coming tomorrow.
- A strong digitalorientation, but not to the exclusion of other media.
- The ability to work closely with strategists and creatives alike.
- The creativity to do innovative things, the discipline to rationalize them and make them accountable to measurement.
- The ability to express yourself clearly and persuasively through both the spoken and the written word.