Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility Company, is a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Communications Officer with active/current TS/SCI security clearance to join our Team in Springfield, VA to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Shall support the corporate communications program by planning, designing, administering, standardizing, coordinating, and delivering Source communications that support the business process.
Shall assist in developing, coordinating, and executing a strategic communications plan for Source and develop a program that will familiarize both internal and external customers with the capabilities and services Source provides.
Assist in the assessment of communications metrics and data to inform strategic communications decisions.
Shall also be responsible for crafting/providing briefings and helping other members of the Communications Branch.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within a related field
- Strong computer skills and proficiency on PC platforms using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with electronic publishing and the publication production process.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills, the ability to present to diverse audiences, and strong customer services skills.
- Familiarity with basic product design principles.
- Proven experience assessing communications metrics and data to inform strategic communications decisions.
- Experience performing customer service and support.