Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is searching for a Communications Officer to work on an exciting program supporting the IC. The Communications Officer works across the internal organization and with external business partners to create communication packages. These projects may be large or small, and they may communicate high level corporate strategies, project information, interesting facts and technology, and other topics. The Communications Officer must be able to manage multiple tasks and deliver the communications on time with very short deadlines. The Communications Officer must demonstrate strong writing and editing skills which will be necessary to generate newsletters, update blogs, and develop content for the website.
Lastly, the Communications Officer should have a pleasant personality and a desire to work with others to effectively develop, review and edit documents and briefings to ensure accurate content, appropriate format and tone, proper routing for concurrence and approval, and completeness of all supporting documentation.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience writing reports or providing content for newsletters, blogs, or websites
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work with others to accomplish major initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word
- Strong interpersonal and spoken/written communication skills are required
- Experience with the intelligence community