- The Global Transition Team (GTT) Communications & Training Management role is focused on execution, supporting all GTT transitions including single-region transitions (or single subregions of global, multi-region transitions) while also providing support to the GTT DTL and CBRE Client Solutions team for client pursuits.
- Develop and manage the change management/communications strategy for global transitions with multiple regions, addressing all stakeholders; coordinates Regional Communications Leaders to ensure a consistent change management strategy across all regions; manages consistent execution of deliverables across all regions, while working with regional resources to customize strategies and deliverables as needed.
- Develop and implement the transition training program for regional transitions or global transitions with multiple regions. (Preferred locations are in the Northeast)
- Coordinate with service line leaders on all logistics for the training program for global or regional transitions.
- Implement and manage transition SharePoint / Teams sites for GTT transitions and account team handoff.
- Spearhead the development of internal and client-facing presentation materials, including slide deck development.
- Conduct a comprehensive change management due diligence and stakeholder analysis for global or regional transitions.
- Develop and facilitate execution of all communications deliverables identified in the communications strategy.
- Develop and publish weekly client-facing reporting newsletter, soliciting and copy-editing content from all transition contributors.
- Support the Transition Leader with overall transition governance and management as needed.
- Leads weekly transition Communication & Training functional calls with client and transition team counterparts.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Marketing & Communications.
- Minimum four (4) years of related communications and logistical coordination experience.
- Professional background with systems implementations, mergers/acquisitions, re-engineering or other large/complex projects.
- Deep operational knowledge in complex organizations.
- International work experience is a bonus.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, & OneNote)
- Mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams & SharePoint design and administration
- Proficiency in basic graphic design and document layout
- Superior Oral and Written Communication Skills (exceptionally proficient with the English language)
- Flexible, Adaptable & Resourceful
- Ability to Produce high-quality deliverables with limited instruction or oversight
- Highly Creative with a Strong Attention to Detail