About the Role
Behalf is looking for strong, independent thinkers to support its goals of growth and innovation.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Email Marketing Manager to join our global team.
The ideal candidate is a growth hacker with expertise in B2B marketing.
Ideally a candidate with a strong background in product marketing and sales enablement, this individual must also be able to pivot to lead other work streams that may be outside of this core competency as the business needs evolve.
The position is located in our NYC HQ office and reports to the CMO.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Build, own and execute a content calendar for email, social and blog content that educates buyer personas and addresses customer pain points across the marketing funnel.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on full life-cycle B2B demand generation email campaigns, based on campaign goals and target audiences to enable the sales team to qualify and win deals faster
- Own the marketing compliance process end-to-end, ensuring clear processes are in place and adhered to in all communications.
- Work alongside digital agency to manage blog/newsletter content creation in a manner that is optimized for SEO and that differentiates Behalf from competitors and drive relevant traffic
- Execute / oversee agency execution of paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Google (search and display)
- 3+ years experience of hands-on digital marketing experience within an established B2B brand or agency is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc). Knowledge of multi-touch attribution and conversion tracking a plus.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing, SEO optimization and paid marketing: including Google Ads (search, retargeting, and display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram).
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking: applying learnings to marketing ideation, planning and execution
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital strategies that engage, inform and motivate
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives.