As a brand, T-Mobile is the Un-carrier, the revolutionary underdog fighting a ruthless war against “the other guys.” To fight this war requires taking one of the fastest paced industries and giving it a much needed shakedown. Uncovering every customer pain point and making it our duty to remove it. Cutting out the bullshit (like contracts! And fees!). Making new rules for the mobileInternet. Beating the competition.
Okay, enough about us. The rest of this is about what you’re capable of and the next step YOU want to take in your career.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
The power of real-time content for all forms of advertising is growing. Today, content is judged at the speed of a thumb flick—and with only 6 seconds to tell a story, the work better be interstellar.
At T-Mobile, we’re building a Content Studio that can flex for media production and consumption today. We’re engineering the future of creative advertising in a digital environment, and creating an entire content studio to help us do it. That’s where you come in.
Your role will be to design brand communications that is used at events, conferences, and for executive level presentations. You will design and animate illustrations, graphics, and presentations that help our senior leaders express their strategies at internal events, conferences, and beyond. You’ll manage content, and help us find efficiencies in how we produce content. You will be relied on by your team members to help enhance existing presentations and build upon video editing or photography.
Most of all, you will be part of the T-Mobile Content Studio, a dynamic, creative workspace where we are always creating & iterating. You want to be part of the design process & flex your creative muscles.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
Where you’ve been:
- Spent 5+ years as a graphic designer in either corporate communication or advertising
- Work quickly. You relish in the opportunity to be quick with quality.
- Passion for production. You’ve worked in high production setups with executive level exposure, and are comfortable working with full creative teams (+contractors).
- Love storytelling. T-Mobile’s success these past few years is in part due to the ability to craft a motivational story around our brand’s comeback, and to articulate that story consistently and effectively in all mediums.
- Know creative software like the back of your hands. You work in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, and if you have skills in Premier and After Effects – that’s a plus.
Where you want to go:
- You want to lead the charge in shaping content at one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
- You are excited by the opportunity to build a new style of working with creators – and already have thoughts around how you could fit into the content studio model.
- You like 401Ks, stock grants, paid holidays, medical insurance, and cool company perks.
- You are looking to live in Seattle, one of the country’s fastest growing innovation economies for adtech, engineering, and creative.