Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
A member of the Global Field Communications Team, the Communications Manager creates, edits and delivers content to drive the success of Franchise Owners with a specific focus on the North America, supporting both the goals and focuses of the region as well as those of the global organization. With primary focus on both the communications needs of business units as well as coordination of the communications for the region, he/she partners with North America colleagues and functional team contacts to engage stakeholders across the region. She/He: Understands business goals and strategies;identifies communication challenges, opportunities and synergies, and supports the creation and implementation of strategic communication plans that align long-term.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- With the direction of the Senior Manager of Communications, works closely with the North America teams to understand the business, assess communications challenges and opportunities; and recommends and produces appropriate and dynamic content and method of delivery to North American Franchise Owners.
- Produces regionally targeted materials and content for The Feed, the franchisee communications platform, to explain significant business issues and initiatives to the franchisee community in a timely, clear and effective manner. Manages, collaborates with and provides guidance to the North American communications specialist an/or other members of the communications team to ensure consistent messaging across the region on all communications platforms.
- Contributes to global communications initiatives as part of the Global Field Communications Team, working with the Global Field Communications Senior Manager and/or Director to coordinate efficient and effective communication in support of key corporate initiatives and global corporate messaging.
- Works with the Senior Manager on the effective development and management of both the communications process for the
Subway Brand as well as the development and management of the Communications team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English or related field required.
- 5-7 years of overall experience.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Build solid relationships and partnerships with organizational leaders, functional contacts and colleagues across the globe
- Create dynamic and creative content to connect BDAs, Franchise Owners and their teams to the organization and business goals.
- Manage projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Quickly learn new technologies to drive more effective engagement.
- Use analytics tools to measure communications effectiveness throughout the content lifecycle.