- Conceive and execute communications strategies that drive awareness, change and adoption of new tools, resources, processes.
- Act as a thought partner for key stakeholders. Develop and execute integrated communications plans that are aligned to communications efforts and meet specific goals.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and develop communication strategies to address these areas.
- Manage and cultivate partnership. Coordinate the cadence of communications, ensure messaging and positioning is consistent and disparate communications efforts are aligned.
- Develop creative strategies for communicating to employees across different functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of relevant work experience
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Ability to focus and prioritize given a fast-moving set of projects and teams.
- Experience in developing and executing communications strategies for internal and change management communications, rolling out new processes, communicating changes, creating comprehensive communications plans.
- Excellent communications skills. Ability to manage diverse personalities and beliefs, and to firmly and diplomatically guide individuals and leaders on the best communications strategy.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to ‘connect the dots’ when working across teams, and departments to create cohesive communications strategies.
- Excellent and clear writing style. Ability to creatively contribute new, appealing ways to communicate internally. Ensure deliverables adhere to Google brand guidelines.