Who We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held technology consulting and services company serving middle market to large enterprise clients in Manufacturing, Financial Services, Higher Education and Aerospace. Clients look to ThoughtFocus for innovation in product/application engineering, SAP Implementations, knowledge process outsourcing, and digital transformation.
We have over 1,300 employees globally and is one of the fastest growing technology companies. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group, a leading private equity firm.
The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager has proven success in the two areas of creating compelling content for B2B audiences and driving program execution through email campaigns, inbound marketing and social media.
The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for creating a wide range of compelling content that aligns with ThoughtFocus’ overall strategic plan and engages our target audiences. This person is also responsible for developing effective campaigns and outreach programs to drive leads and increase brand awareness.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this person will work closely with other members of the marketing team and subject-matter experts within the firm to develop original content as well as repurpose existing content for alternate channels. The specialist should be an articulate and engaging writer with a journalistic mindset and good judgment, who can adapt content messaging and value propositions to reach multiple audiences through multiple channels. Content deliverables include social media posts, web content and articles targeting B2B audiences who purchase or influence the purchase of technology and related services. This person should also have experience in designing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of marketingcampaigns and programs. The Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist will also have a strong understanding of digitalmarketing tools including marketing automation, CRM, web technology and analytic tools. A successful Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist will drive brand awareness through the development of compelling content and effective execution of campaigns and outreach programs.
• Work closely with the internal and external marketing teams, subject matter experts (SMEs) and practice area leaders to develop content in support of the ThoughtFocus value propositions and messaging.
• Outline, research and compose a variety of engaging B2B technology oriented content, including website content, blogs, infographics, webinars, videos, articles, solution briefs
• Write ad copy and clear, quantifiable calls-to-action for clients and prospects
• Work closely with the Practice Leads, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to develop content for email marketingcampaigns, optimizing content for SEO and supporting initiatives related to the firm’s website
• Design and execute digitalmarketingcampaigns (advertising, email, social, web) for ThoughtFocus clients and prospects with the goal of increasing revenue, improving brand awareness and focusing on customer acquisition/retention
• Publish content on major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Work with marketingtechnology platforms and tools including marketing automation, CRM platforms, SEO tools, web and social analytics
• Support daily demands of the marketing organization including: ad-hoc client requests, presentation development/updates, market and competitive research, status reports, analysis and more.
• Bachelordegree in marketing, journalism, public relations, communications or a related field
5 years of related experience, including hands on experience in content creation, preferably in the professional services industry, marketing agency or B2B organization
• Experience developing a variety of content (e.g. written content, infographics, webinars, videos) with experience in the financial services vertical
• Exceptional writing, proofreading and editing skills with attention to detail (Note: work samples are required at the interview stage)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with WordPress, HTML, CSS, InDesign
• Strong knowledge of content marketing principles (including SEO), social media and digitalmarketing strategies, best practices, and analysis (experience executing paid campaigns on LinkedIn is considered an asset)
• Excellent interpersonal and client focused skills – interacts well with all levels of staff and partners with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Self-starter, motivated, confident and has ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
• Must have an interest in technology
Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement:
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.