5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) provides corporations with viable solutions for growth by targeting various growing multicultural and inclusive market segments so they can realize their full potential.
A communication Manager will serve as source of news and information for (AIMM) Alliance for Inclusion and Multicultural Marketing on both an internal and external basis. This position will report to the AIMM Founders and work closely with project managers and stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Attend meetings as needed and provide updates and news to AIMM members on a regular basis
- Prepare corporate communications and educational materials for member meetings, conferences and educational webinars, including presentations, press releases and meeting minutes
- Draft, edit and update content on corporate website and all member communication platforms, including member interface apps/software, blogs and social mediachannels
- Monitor and report results to optimize communications strategy
- Proactively manage media relations and communication with the press
- Ensure deadlines are met and communicate with a leadership and Alliance members to properly complete and deliver news in form/platform needed
- Identify media opportunities for exposure and storyline to fit their readership/viewership needs
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing or public relations
- Minimum 5 years of corporate communications, journalism, and/or marketing experience; a mix of agency and corporate experience is ideal
- Strong understanding of public relations and communications (internal & external), as well as general content marketing expertise
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to edit and/or write for different types of audiences as well as for different types of distributionchannels.
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects at various stages of development
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) preferred
- Knowledge, sensitivity and passion for MC and Inclusive marketing
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate.
- Increasing project management responsibilities.
- Ability to participate in numerous project teams simultaneously.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Full Time - Exempt Employee
Location: Encino, CA
AIMM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US