The qualified candidate will evaluate communication hardware and software, as well as troubleshoot Local Area Networks/Base Area Networks/Wide Area Networks (LAN/BAN/WAN), and other network related problems. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Schedule conversions and cutovers.
- Administer LAN/BAN/WANs.
- Coordinate with all responsible users and sites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field and 4 years of relevant experience
- Active DOD Secret
- Specialized experience in the performance and configuration of networks as well as the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- Must possess an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) network support certification such as a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).