$80K — $100K *
In collaboration with the Worship Team, develop and execute creative, strategic, and effective means to share stories, sermons and celebrations through video that results in an impactful experience for our church body and community.
• Passionate about communication and arts to reach people for Christ
• Knowledgeable of cinematic language including lighting, lens selection, shot composition and directing talent
• A lightning-fast editor who understands deadlines, balancing multiple projects and an extreme commitment to excellence
• Versatile in web design and creation
• An insatiable learner in new techniques, tools and software
• Someone who can “do” but, even more importantly can train and lead others to “do and create.”
• Field produce and direct short films, ministry promos, message illustrations and communications videos.
• Conceptualize, shoot and edit creative content
• Produce, direct, and lead a team in live production (IMAG)
• Recruit, inspire and lead volunteer teams
• Maintain existing presence on websites and social media platforms
• Develop new web presence and social media outlets as needed
• Lead in maintaining/troubleshooting current standards in an Apple environment collaboration with current IT provider.
• Produce, shoot and edit dynamic and professional video projects
• Works independently with regards to professional grade camera operating standards in addition to pro editing software
• Proficient in adobe suite or comparable products
• Manage sermon videos, uploading, creating title slides and creating short teaser videos for the sermon
• Oversee preparation and uploading of current media content onto church’s website
• Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events with poise and professionalism. Quickly adjusts to changing priorities
• Ensure videos match the mission and vision of First Baptist Church through collaboration with the Worship team and Pastors.
• Possess the desire and ability to work creatively in a team setting
• Create media (videos, websites, etc..) which fit into the church’s established visual identity and branding
• Encourages and motivates others, building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
• Catalog and archive video footage
• Catalog and care for video equipment
• Recruit, lead, train, equip and evaluate volunteer teams
• Ability to develop scripts and creative content during collaboration with creative and non–creative team members
• Working with the current graphic designer to update, design and maintain current and future website.
• Perform as first line of trouble shooting for IT and Networking issues, including printers, telephones and computers.
• Be comfortable and knowledgeable in an all Apple environment.
• Other duties as assigned
Valid through: 8/3/2020