Education and Experience:
Bachelors’ degree is required, with 10+ years’ related communications and/or client development experience with go-to-market materials. Minimum 5 years’ of experience leading and managing high-performance teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and is adept at framing, positioning, and influencing.
- A deep understanding of corporate and consumer trends and the traditional and new media landscapes.
- Must be skilled in multiple areas including public relations, proposal and RFP responses, website/intranet content, and strong copy writing ability (writing samples will be required).
- Must be able to articulate key value propositions, benefits, and competitive differentiators within an established brand.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Adobe X; and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license required.
The Director has management responsibilities for all internal and external communications employees.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 30 lbs.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm and interface with external vendors as necessary.
- Independent travel requirement: up to 25%.