The Communications & Digital Marketing Manager is a unique opportunity to be the public facing voice of Auntie Anne's Pretzels in the media and in brand owned/operated digitalchannels. Responsibilities including developing, implementing and optimizing strategic communications programs across public relations efforts, AuntieAnnes.com, Pretzel Perks Loyalty Program, and our eCRMcampaign. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer with prior media relations experience, along with the ability to lead integrated campaigns through execution and analysis. The Manager, Communications & Digital Marketing will work with the Company President, Company Leadership, Director of Digital Marketing, Manager -- Social Media, brand teams, agency partners, internal creative team, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and under budget.
This is an opportunity to help increase awareness, enhance brand reputation, build relationships and drive sales for Auntie Anne's Pretzel Franchises across the U.S. The successful individual exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills, superior organization, and the ability to stay on top of emerging trends. You must be solution oriented with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Prep and accompany President of Auntie Anne's for all media opportunities including interviews, speaking engagements and articles across all media channels, including industry trade, business and consumer outlets. Conduct media training sessions for company leadership.
- Lead crisis management; work closely with brand president and leadership on strategic responses; manage all related media relations
- Manage in-bound media inquiries to capitalize on opportunities for Auntie Anne's
- Responsible for charitable partnerships
- Lead agency partners to develop annual strategy and implement comprehensive media outreach efforts that generate coverage in prominent media outlets, driving sales for Auntie Anne's.
- Implementation and ongoing management fordigital marketing efforts including brand owned website, Pretzel Perks loyalty app, and ongoing eCRM.
- Use CMS to make timely updates to website
- Track KPIs and optimize performance for all efforts
- Support the strategic process, including:
- Competitive analysis
- Audience insights
- Identify emerging trends and technologies
- Collaborate with agency partners, internal creative team, and vendors to develop and execute all programs
- BS in Marketing, PR, Digital Media, or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of public relations/media relations, and digital marketing experience, working with national brands
- Ability to lead and manage PR initiatives, major websites with eCommerce, and email campaigns.
- Experience with PR platforms, and website content management systems such as SiteCore
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for internal and external audiences
- Must be solution oriented and focused on results
- Ability to work effectively in a fast, flexible and innovative environment