$80K — $100K *
In collaboration with the department Vice President and Marketing and Communications Director, the Communications and Public Relations Specialist plays a critical role in implementing communications plans and developing content that elevates the Rogers Behavioral Health brand internally and in communities nationwide. This includes project planning, coordination, writing, and editing for employee communications, blogs, press releases, and story pitches to members of the media and development and management of a Rogers Speakers Bureau.
1. In collaboration with the Vice President and Marketing Director, plan, create, execute and monitor internal communications.
2. Create and distribute press releases and pitch story ideas to media that build the Rogers’ brand, promote new programs and locations, bring patient stories to life, provide expert perspectives on mental health topics, and promote events. Monitor placements and leverage in social media and internal communication.
3. Write blogs that provide expert perspectives on mental health topics, feature former patients and families, and communicate significant organizational developments.
4. Produce internal and external collateral and edit to ensure adherence to style guidelines, strategy, and accuracy.
5. Collaborate as needed on projects with marketing team members on graphic design, social media, community and Rogers events, and video.
6. Develop and oversee a Rogers Speakers Bureau with designated experts who receive training as needed to represent Rogers in community presentations, media interviews, and CE webinars and seminars. This work will be in collaboration with MarCom and Outreach leaders and team members and system-wide clinical and operational leaders.
7. Promote a team atmosphere by treating individuals with respect and honesty and by using direct communication and active listening skills.
9. Participate in hospital committees, performance improvement team meetings, and team projects, as directed.
10. Conduct self in a professional manner.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Based in Wisconsin since 1907, Rogers Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services and is nationally recognized for its specialized psychiatry and addiction services. Anchored by the main campus in Oconomowoc, WI, Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for adults, children, and adolescents
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities that serve southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services throughout the state of Wisconsin as well as in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and soon Washington.
1. Excellent writing, vocabulary, grammar and proofreading skills.
2. Proficiency in use of Microsoft software required; familiarity with design software for editing desirable.
3. Knowledge of web, print and electronic content development and production processes.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred, with minimum of five (5) years related experience.
2. Demonstrated understanding of and enthusiasm for media relations.
3. Experience in creating written, oral and electronic communications to achieve marketing goals.
4. Understanding of healthcare marketing and behavioral health desired.
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
FTE (Full Time Equivalent)
Valid through: 2/22/2021
$200K — $250K
3 days ago