Be involved in projects with our Communications and Public Involvement Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! WSP is currently initiating a search for a Communications and Public Involvement Coordinator for our Dallasoffice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the execution of effective public outreach strategies for high profile transportation projects;
- Take ownership of public involvement tasks and assigned projects;
- Support day-to-day operations for assigned public involvement projects;
- Direct the work of support services such as graphic design, website development, video, and photography; and,
- Performs other communications and public involvement duties as assigned or required by WSP USA Inc. and our clients.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Five (5) Years of experience in public involvement, communications, marketing and/or public relations on behalf of public agencies or other clients;
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills;
- Strong time management skills and high attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; and,
- Ability to work well with the public and interact effectively with all organizational levels, including agency staff, senior management, executive leadership, board members, community leaders, and city/county/state representatives.
- Transportation public involvement and/or communication work experience;
- Graphic design skills, including experience in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop;
- Knowledge and experience with media and press; and,
- Fluency in Spanish.