About the Operations Team
The Communications and Change Manager is responsible for leading the Change Management workstream during large transformation projects for our customers. The Change Management team will work to effectively drive and deliver change initiatives by helping to establish and execute activities that broaden stakeholders' understanding of the program/project.
This includes performing stakeholder analysis and change impacts assessments, collaborating with customer leadership to define a change and communications strategy, and designing and executing a Change Management plan (including communication and training plans) to enable the successful implementation of the strategic program. As lead of the team, the Communications and Change Manager will leverage their experience and knowledge of how people and organizations manage change to resolve issues across both organizations.
- Develop Change & Communications strategies and plans
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to understand key stakeholder issues/concerns/views along with identified change barriers & enablers
- Provide communications support and training across initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the customer's organization to drive adoption of agreed upon communications standards
- Maintain communications channels, and seek opportunities to use new technologies to better identify, track and report metrics and success criteria effectively
- Develop and refine the communications framework to meet the needs of the customer's organization and seek opportunities to develop and implement training to support
- Support the identified change management initiatives by working with customer counterparts to drive adoption
- Leverage digital capabilities and tools/technologies that enable effective metrics and communications, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google platforms and tools, as well as web-based publishing, webcasts, videos, and social media platforms
- Resolve issues which impact the team's effectiveness
- Provide coaching and real-time development opportunities to junior team members
- The ability to communicate with all third-party vendors effectively, including all hardware vendors and on site contracted vendors by Bypass. This includes communication, onsite labor management, onsite task management, and reporting.
- Drive the Change Management and Communications Plan for the assigned customer
- Translate Change Management strategy by leading and/or managing others
- Measure progress and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness
- Advise leadership on change and communications issues and activities
- Collaborate with the customer leads to identify appropriate change management activities for their area (i.e., communication, training, leadership involvement, etc.) to address change
- Seek input from leadership and key stakeholders; resolving competing priorities and escalating as necessary
- Drive change through experience and knowledge with a technical specialization in change management and communications
- Manage the overall flow and strategic direction of communications
- Eliminate non-strategic communications by driving 'Communications Inventory and Assessment' activities across customers' lines of business
- Drive enhancements to the 'Communications and Change Management' process based upon stakeholder feedback and availability of technology
- Minimum 5+ years' industry experience in Communications and Change Management or business-related experience, with a progressive record of successful delivery on complex solutions, systems, or services.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of and proven success in roles involving effectively driving and delivering change initiatives by helping to broaden stakeholder understanding transformation programs across a complex network.
- Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are essential.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education.
- Certifications in focused areas such as communications, change management, or any related industry certifications are desired.
- Familiarity with enterprise solutions, such as web services, workflow modeling and enterprise application integration.
- Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management.
- Experience working in a technical industry.