Communications and Change Management Senior Manager
The Communications and Change Team works with leadership to enable the firm's vision, strategy, values and purpose.
Team members are strategic advisors who specialize in driving sustainable change and implementing effective communications strategies to drive the firm's key priorities and enhance the culture of the firm.
The Internal Communications and Change Team is dedicated to driving change and enhancing the culture at the firm by managing the effectiveness of firmwide and/or business/functional strategic priorities.
The team creates high quality and high impact communications that engage partners and staff and enhance the firm's culture and brand inside the firm.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6 years of progressive managerial roles involving internal and external corporate communications
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Change Management
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and proven success in managerial roles involving operating as strategic advisor and business partner to achieve a network of global firms' businessâ€™ strategic priorities and goals through the successful execution of change and communications activities, emphasizing the following areas:
- Advising the coordination of standardized communications across the firm or business, while eliminating non-strategic communications and driving use of the communications cascade;
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of both change management and communications principles and practices, influencing stakeholder groups;
- Managing appropriate change and communications activities for specific change initiatives;
- Advising change management and communication activities with appropriate stakeholders to minimize cultural barriers and resistance to change;
- Taking a big picture view looking beyond the task at-hand and encouraging the team to do the same;
- Sharing responsibility for driving the adherence to risk management protocols as it relates to internal and external events;
- Collaborating with all levels of leadership and stakeholder groups to drive strategic direction and account for critical dependencies with other projects, programs, and initiatives;
- Leveraging technology and tools that enable communications, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google platforms and tools; and, web-based publishing, webcasts, videos, and social media platforms;
- Providing coaching and real-time development opportunities to junior team members.
Demonstrates intimate level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team leader, identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
-Communicating and writing effectively and with impact, tailoring content to intended audiences;
-Exhibiting both an individual commitment to continuous improvement through innovation, simplification and leveraging industry-leading practices and holds team members accountable for doing the same;
-Creating deliverables with the highest standards of quality and accuracy and holds team members accountable for doing the same;
-Leading executive/leadership communications, large webcasts, and storyboards for multi-media/video planning;
-Managing and executing communications strategies in a corporate or professional services environment;
-Serving as industry leading subject matter specialist in change and communications.
Req ID: 98299BR