Industry: Energy & Utilities•
5 - 7 years
Posted 51 days ago
Responsible for managing the strategic communications and change management efforts of the Global Procurement (GP) organization. Works directly with the Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and the members of the GP leadership team to develop two-way, conversational strategic communications and channels that enable employees to understand and participate in achieving the organizational goals and objectives. Acts as advisor and communications coach to all management team members. Manages logistics, content, and planning for large global procurement events. Responsible for creating and executing external communications related to supplier diversity and inclusion and executive speaking engagements.
Works closely with buyers to develop detailed communications and change management plans for large organizational implementations and changes. Develops relationship and liaises with Corporate Communications team for the distribution of mass communication to the DuPont organization, when needed and in conjunction with Global Procurement initiatives and policy changes.
Primary location is Wilmington, DE with flexibility to work remote some days.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will be heavily involved in:
· Bachelor's degree in Communications or Business, with 5+ years of experience in a communications or change management role
· Experience working with and advising management teams on communications and change management processes and execution
· Strong writing and editing skills; eye for design and design development
· Advanced skills and experience in Microsoft Office Products (especially PowerPoint & SharePoint)
· Ability to balance strategic planning and tactical execution
· Customer service oriented; ability to understand complex business problems and translate into customer-friendly language.