Lutron Electronics, a global lighting control company, has an immediate need for a Communications Account Leader focused on campaign plan development, account management and project management in collaboration with our Business Marketing and Creative teams. In this highly visible and critical role, you will drive the development of integrated marketingcampaigns, collaborate with a broad group of functional teams, and help validate the impact of these initiatives on business growth. Working with industry leaders, you will be an integral part of shaping our branding and marketing communications globally. The right candidate for this role is passionate about building relationships with clients and team members and managing campaigns to successful completion.
This position is located in our World Corporate Headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. Paid relocation if needed.
Work closely with business marketing and creative teams to:
- As a creative and innovative problem solver with strong organizational and communication skills, you will drive the development and execution of integrated marketingcampaigns that support new product launches, sales growth and innovation initiatives, and our customers
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to clients in the development of marketingcampaign messaging and plans, utilizing market best practices and channel knowledge
- Closely collaborate with the creative teams to develop strong and compelling marketing materials for Digital Marketing, Video, Web, Trade shows, Photography, Social Media, and Print
- Aid the development of core brand messaging that effectively communicates the Lutron story and ensure these messages are effectively executed across the campaign projects
- Develop solid client relationships and encourage a collaborative team approach with departmental team members
- Manage client and departmental expectations, as well as communications project execution to meet deadline and budget requirements
- Provide critical project leadership for creative team of art directors, designers and writers by establishing and monitoring project timelines and managing business priorities to assist with workload balance
- Evaluate the impact of the communications activities on the business and utilize results to ensure future initiatives are effective
- Stay aligned to Lutron?s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 7-10 years of experience as an account manager/project driver in an agency, building products manufacturer or reseller of building products. Supervisory experiencepreferred.
- Strong understanding of the benefits of communications channels, with the ability to match the channel with the client?s communications need
- Strong design and writing comprehension. Can assess the effectiveness of communications design including information hierarchy and visual/verbal integration
- Possess a proactive approach that is motivated by strategic thinking, curiosity and an eagerness to grow and learn
- Highly organized, with an ironclad attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage their time effectively
- Strong project management skills and experience meeting aggressive timelines
and managing budgets
- Experience in integrated marketingcampaigns ?digitalmarketing, video, social media, trade shows, print, and press/public relations
- Demonstrated ability to interface constructively with clients, sales, marketing, and product development teams
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2B and B2C fields
- Experience in new product introductions and marketingcampaigns
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills. Must be able to communicate ideas to all levels of management
- Solid understanding of design and production processes
- Experience with agency or vendor management
- Strong computer skills (spreadsheets, databases and word processing): experience with project management software plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website atwww.lutron.com. EOE/AA.