Communication Specialist - Creative Des, Sr
5 - 7 years experience • Energy / Oil & Gas
Job Title: Communication Specialist-Creative Des, Sr
Location: 700 UNIVERSE BLVD., Juno Beach FL, 33408
Duration: 12 months Contract on W2
THIS IS A FREELANCE POSITION ONLY AND HOURS ARE NOT SET BUT INSTEAD ARE DETERMINED BASED ON REQUIRED WORKLOAD FOR THE FULL-TIME STAFF.
- Participate in team design efforts and/or work as an individual designer to develop creative concepts and designs to achieve client’s communication objective(s).
- Design and maintain the company’s corporate identity; design work may include: annual reports, brochures, advertisements, graphical elements, trade show booth displays, corporate communications, templates and presentations. Responsible for ensuring accurate and high quality work through proofing designs and creative collaboration with othergraphic designers.
- Create varying levels of graphic design to meet specific internal and external promotional needs while taking design from concept to implementation.
- Execute design compositions from creative briefs with the ability to look at the bigger picture in a creative campaign.
- Interpret the clients business needs; clarifying design issues; thinking creatively to produce new ideas and accept direction.
- Effectively present ideas both verbally and visually.
- Maintain and develop competency and awareness of the latest design trends and production techniques.
- 5 or more years relevant experiencerequired; experience in multiple disciplines preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (communication arts, graphic design, etc.) required
- Demonstrated discipline in project execution
- Detail oriented, organized and can manage multiple projects while dealing with tight deadlines
- Advanced analytical and creative problem solving skills for visual information design; A talent for creative thinking and problem solving
- Advanced level of experience using the MAC platform
- Advanced level of experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign)
- Advanced knowledge of offset print production of 2 and 4 color process with a strong understanding of production material costs and time limits which can impact a design concept.
- Ability to work in a PC environment with a proficiency in Microsoft suite
- Strong writing, verbal, editing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Strong dedication to customer service; the ability to remain flexible and adaptable to meet the demands of internal clients and demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for their business
- Ability to perform market research & analytics - Sound business and financial acumen
- Ability to follow critical business processes to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives
- Ability to multitask and maintain high performance under extreme pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- There will be a test to ensure qualifications match the requirements.