Providence is calling a Communication Manager - PSJH to Providence Health & Services in Anchorage, AK.
We are seeking a Communication Manager - PSJH to engage in internal/external communication projects to provide organization-wide strategy, planning and delivery of communication initiatives in support of the Providence St. Joseph Health strategic priorities. The manager delivers consistent, clear messaging to all Providence St. Joseph Health audiences while collaborating to ensure alignment across geographic regions, multiple facilities and diverse business units.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead strategy, planning and execution for communication plans and programs, major organizational campaigns and initiatives related to community relations.
- Proven ability to work independently writing, creating and implementing high-quality communication plans, messaging and copy that meets PSJH standards.
- Oversee, manage and measure effectiveness of key community relations projects and initiatives to promote and enhance the reputation of PSJH and our family of organizations.
- Support and enhance the quality of all communication tools and channels to ensure communication is delivered consistently and proactively to all caregivers.
- Support measurable improvement in caregiver engagement, based on established standards.
- Ensure the organizational voice and narrative, and Mission, Vision and Values of PSJH, including the culture and heritage of founding organizations, are present in all communication efforts.
- Reinforce, enhance and grow the organizational voice and narrative of Providence St. Joseph Health through consistent, proactive communication sharing.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in communication, public relations, marketing, business administration or related field.
- 3 years management experience in leading broad-based and successful communication programs.
- Demonstrated experience managing communication programs and business relationships.
- Demonstrated experience working in highly matrixed and geographically dispersed organizations and teams.
- Demonstrated writing and editing excellence.
- Demonstrated health care experience.
- Deep knowledge of integrated health care and communication practices.
- Ability to drive proactive, powerful messaging in support of a brand position.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree.in communication, public relations, marketing, business administration or related field.
- Communication experience in health care.
- Experience in a faith-based health system/organization.