Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
Commodity Manager - Sourced Products
What You Will Do:
- Support business initiatives with category strategy development and execution by performing the following:
- Conduct business reviews with the product and business teams to understand requirements
- Provide sourcing solutions and support for prioritized portfolio gaps and new product introductions
- Participate in core team meetings as the sourcing representative
- Analyze spend data and assist in identifying potential cost saving projects
- Supplier identification and development to support business requirements
- Participate and represent the Americas region in monthly global category business reviews for assigned categories
- Project management including managing contracts and other supplier documents in GEP
- Develop and issue RFI's/RFQ's/RFP's and manage suppliers through RFx process in GEP
- Compile supplier financial/performance analysis for negotiations to include spend, current productivity projects, payment terms and diversity
- Support contract life-cycle management - Execute new contracts, supplier on-boarding process, loading agreements into Allegion GEP and updating preferred supplier lists
- Identify productivity projects through collaboration with suppliers and internal cross-functional team members and capture in EPM
- Coordinate quarterly supplier reviews including scheduling reviews, collecting and validating supplier performance metrics, survey plants and stakeholders, and document Allegion payment performance.
- Support forecasting and reporting of inflation, deflation, tariffs and subsequent mitigation activity for select categories in EPM
- Develop and present select commodity/category playbooks on an annual basis
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of procurement, consulting, buyer, and/or analyst experience
- Demonstrated competence in negotiating skills and assessing vendors
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
- You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact.
- You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!