Responsible for supporting the design and configurations of our internal commission systems. Partner with internal team members to review requirements, design solutions and configure and test system deliverables. Hands-on configuration experience and knowledge of comparable enterprise commissions systems such as Optymyze, Xactly Incent, CallidusCloud, Iconixx Sales, etc. is highly desirable.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify, prioritize, and execute on system enhancements to continuously improve the end user experience.
• Partner with the key stakeholders to identify, analyze and document new business requirements and translate them to functional system requirement specifications.
• Complete system configuration changes as assigned and assist with developing, documenting and performing system and user acceptance tests.
• Serve as a liaison among HR, IT, HRIS, Payroll, and key business stakeholders to provide systems support and to fully leverage our system’s capabilities to meet the needs of the business and our workforce.
• Provide escalated system support and troubleshoot issues for internal system administrative users.
• Perform other duties as requested.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Ability to take initiative and work in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects under tight timelines
• Ability to work comfortably with technical and non-technical individuals
• Ability to synthesize business issues into technical solutions and to document and execute system requirements
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle client requests or unique situations
• Knowledge of sales operations
• Strong technical skills with concentrated abilities in relational database
• In-depth understanding of the movement of sets of data, master systems and downstream systems and the way data sets are related to one another
• 3-5 years of Systems Analyst experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience
• Experience implementing and/or maintaining Optymyze or other comparable enterprise level sales commission systems (i.e. Xactly Incent, CallidusCloud, Iconixx Sales, ZS Javelin)
• In-depth knowledge of commission system configuration management and design
• Working knowledge of sales commission plans and compensation processes
• Exposures to major billing and CRM systems (Salesforce, Siebel, ICOMS, and CSG preferred)
• Telecommunications/Cable industry experience preferred
Fast-Paced Office Environment
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants.
Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.