- Manage and lead commission processing staff to ensure all transactions are closed timely and accurately.
- Provide leadership in a very high-volume, time-sensitive environment.
- Approve agent check requests and commission adjustments.
- Trouble-shoot with processors on difficult transactions.
- Provide support to agents and managers in response to inquiries regarding commission payouts, deductions, commission schedules, and commission calculations.
- Continually assess the commission processing procedures and look for ways to improve efficiency and enhance customer service.
- Provide reporting as required.
- Assist in implementing process improvements as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years business experience, with at least three years in a service environment.
- Skillful in using the following programs including, but not limited to: Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to learn external and internal real estate related applications.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required (both written and oral)
- Strong math skills and efficient in calculating and inputting numerical information in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Real Estate/Mortgage industryexperiencea plus