- Manage Callidus On-Demand application development processes and projects by coordinating customer personnel and Callidus personnel to assure successful implementations and deployment of the Callidus Software SPM solution in a hosted environment.
- Development of project management plans project schedules, issue lists, status reports and other written documents that are relevant to Callidus Software SPM implementation projects.
- Management of our personnel including engagement staffing, effective communication, and career development planning.
- Customer Management - managing the customer relationship at the project level through regular calls and on site visits.
- Tasks include performing quality and project reviews, assisting accounting in timely collections and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Positioning Professional Services in the sales cycle. This includes proposal development, project planning, creating and giving prospect presentations, and working with our partners to staff projects.
- Staff recruiting and development.
- Maintaining very high standards for quality of services.
- Maintaining effective communications with Regional Sales and Customer.
- Sharing expertise with a rapidly growing group of Consultants, Business Analysts, and Implementation Managers.
- Assisting in the preparation of strategic plans to improve the effectiveness of the Consulting organization.
- Participating in the training of new Implementation Managers.
- Participation in pre-sales activities where appropriate.
- Participating in the training of new Callidus Software Implementation Managers.
- Ability to generate proposals and implementation plans for large client-server applications.
- BS in Computer Science, Operations Research or equivalent. MSpreferred.
- Experience managing $10 million in annual professional services fees.
- Strong desire to participate in all phases of building a world-class client-server consulting organization.
- Excellent experience in the delivery of client-server implementations that involve the use of a top relational database management system (Oracle,Sybase, Informix, Microsoft-SQL-Server, and DB2).
- Excellent understanding of the capabilities of relational database products and the Unix and NT operating environments.
- At least 5 years experience with client-server application development with increasing responsibility for project management.
- Excellent skills in interacting with customers and internal organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to generate proposals for large client-server applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills.