DJO, LLC is a global leader in technology-driven healthcare solutions for a complete continuum of patient care; injury prevention, surgical intervention, rehabilitation and pain management. DJO® employees enjoy challenging, highly rewarding careers in locations around the world and a culture that embraces talent, teamwork and innovation. Our medical technologies are designed to help get and keep people moving.
- The Position: We’re looking for a Commissions and Sales Support Financial Analyst for our newly acquired Foot & Ankle Surgical Business Unit that is positioned for tremendous growth (organic and future acquisitions). This role can sit in our Houston, Texas or Lewisville, Texas location.
- As a Commission and Sales Support Financial Analyst you will own overall sales forecasting vs attainment for the Sales team, and partner with sales and executive leadership to ensure all factors are taken into account
- Responsible for commissions and incentive reporting 60+ field sales representative. Ensure territory/region alignment and lead incentive plan and quota setting in conjunction with our finance team.
- Will have ownership over sales related marketing metrics. Will work to drive transparency into how the marketing/sales partnership is functioning, what is working, and what ratios are abnormal
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations and Product teams.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, metrics development, trend reporting, and analysis and communication to sales management.
- Partner with internal teams on strategic business planning by identifying opportunities to improve processes and providing sales support
- Partner with sales leadership in crafting analysis, actions and messaging for key strategic accounts, and monthly/quarterly business review meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-8 years of experience as a financial analyst, sales analyst, sales operations support or commission analyst role.
- Must possess very strong Excel skills, including the ability to build detailed models and use pivot tables.
- Possess strong organizational skills – history of successfully managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to think creatively and work with management to identify new opportunities to improve business processes or functions.
- Attention to detail: Candidate must live by the mantra of “the devil is in the details” and will take great pride in getting it right
- Exceptional analytical, modeling, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Manufacturing | Distribution industry experience
- Experience with NetSuite or similar Sales CRM
- Ability to develop and champion corrective ideas based on analysis findings
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with strict attention to detail while adhering to tight deadlines