COMMISSIONING PROJECT MANAGER
Faith Technologies ● Clarksville, TN or Omaha, NE
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Commissioning (Cx) Project Manager, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Cx Project Manager is responsible for providing general management of electrical and/or specialty systems QA/QC and Commissioning scopes of work, as well as successfully managing commissioning and startup schedules. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, must be proficient in the use of Google G-suit, and knowledge of the electrical construction trade is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent technical training/experience
- Experience: 5 years of Project Management, Construction Management, Project Engineering, or Commissioning Management experience with 8 years of commissioning/start-up experience for electrical and/or mechanical systems. Experience leading commissioning/start-up activities for construction projects exceeding $25MM in contract value strongly preferred. Relevant industry experience can vary from Mission Critical, Industrial, and Commercial.
- Promotes a positive company culture by fostering friendly and constructive employee relations.
- Develops the QA/QC & Cx scope, schedule, and budget. Reviews outgoing QA/QC & Cx estimates with our Estimating Department to ensure accuracy. Properly utilizes internal functional groups and monitors progress of each deliverable for the project.
- Develops the QA/QC & Cx safety plan. Effectively involves internal safety departments to ensure a complete and client approved plan. Works with the construction project manager to ensure start up and operational procedures are executed in a safe manner and we are compliant with the client's specifications.
- Coordinates with the client and all affected parties on day-to-day start-up and Cx activities, and leads daily, weekly and monthly meetings (i.e., QA/QC & Cx meetings, Equipment meetings, Coordination meetings, Scheduling meetings, Staffing meetings, Project Manager meetings, etc.).
- Manages all QA/QC & Cx issue logs pertinent to the project, and coordinates with all affected and/or responsible parties to mitigate and clear out the issues.
- Coordinates with third party testing/commissioning agencies to ensure proper coverage during commissioning/startup procedures.
- Partners with Talent (HR) team to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Acts as coach and developer of managerial talent; as well as skillfully selects and trains those individuals.
- Creates a supportive environment that allows mistakes but not failure (motivates and instructs; shares positive and negative feedback in a constructive manner.).
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as wework to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.