Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you'll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives. While this job is being posted in multiple cities, it represents one position and...
This position is remote work-from-home and must reside near a major metropolitan airport in the USA Eastern Time Zone!
- Provides commissioning activities according to contract requirements to satisfy Pall's customers with timely and on-quality performance.
- Responsible for independently performing testing, commissioning, and warranty service of Pall's Filtration and Separation Systems. Assigned to multiple clients and projects. Serves as Lead for Commissioning and Service by providing technical advice and solutions to mechanical and electrical contractors.
- Responsible for commissioning, testing and troubleshooting all systems hardware including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation.
- Address problems with PLC and HMI software based on established design. Lead the implementation of design modifications in agreement with the Project Engineering Team and Change Control procedures.
- Generate and implement written Commissioning Procedures, including Dry and Wet Test documentation and FAT/SAT/Acceptance test procedures.
- Document system modifications and convey modification details back to Project Engineering through accurate Change Control of documentation updates.
- Responsible for "Red Lining" system design drawings and operation manuals and forwarding to the Team for updating to "as-built" status.
- Lead customer personnel training in the accurate operation of the Pall System. Prepare learning materials for various Pall Systems Technologies, including the provision of Standard Service Products relating to the specific technology.
- Employ background in Food & Beverage (especially beer and wine), including software experience.
- Manage Siemens S7/TIA Portal and Allen Bradley-Rockwell Studio/RS-Logix.
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, automation, or related field with minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience. OR, minimum 5 years on-site work experience in automation, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, and process fields.
- Site work experience including installation, start-up, faultfinding, supervision, acceptance testing.
- Ability and willingness to work in a multinational and interdisciplinary team of internal and external customers with a high degree of traveling, potentially on short notice (travel 70% - 80%).
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.