The Commissioning/Field Representative will carry out activities related to project construction and contract administration including developing and coordinating system test procedures, organizing user training sessions, administering functional performance tests, conducting field observations, attending progress meetings, and assisting in document control.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in construction management/administration, commissioning, facilities management/operation, mechanicalcontracting or MEP coordination.
- Knowledge of test and balance, and controls is required.
- Knowledge of electrical and life safety systems is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.