This position is responsible for the successful development, implementation, and coordination of project commissioning plans and documents, as well as conducting on-site/jobsite training, coaching, and auditing of jobsite commissioning activities. This work is completed under the general oversight of an upper level Commissioning Engineer, and in coordination with the QA/QC Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is pursuing a career in commissioning. We are looking for an individual who possesses a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering Technology Degree, or an Associate of Applied Science Degree with at least five years of hands-on field commissioning experience and a demonstrated aptitude for effective documentation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES RANGE:
- Work with Preconstruction Managers and Project Managers at the beginning of projects to define Cx requirements and establish plans to complete commissioning documentation and other deliverables
- Create relational data sets such as equipment list, equipment group, feeders, feeder schedule and commissioning class from project construction drawings, electrical specifications and submittals.
- With direction from upper level Commissioning Engineer, completes detailed procedures and checklists to document the equipment performs to the specifications and the equipment is integrated into a functioning system.
- Assist Commissioning Site Lead with establishing structure and training for field data and systems.
- Conducts field surveys, collects and enters data to ensure that installations conform to applicable standards and customer requirements.
- Provide support material or reports to Project Managers as required.
- Provide reports that documents the design and installation conforms to applicable standards as well as customer requirements.
- Provide support for field commissioning activities through research and addressing needs during the commissioning process.
- Provide guidance to office and field teams to ensure construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspects completed installations to ensure conformance to design, code, and equipment specifications.
- Performs other related duties as required.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held specialty contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.