Make a difference and promote the progress of construction! Candidates must be enthusiastic about technology, eager to learn, and up for the challenge. If you are seeking stability and an opportunity for growth managing commercial drywall and acoustical ceilings projects, please contact us.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing assigned construction projects from start to finish
- Oversee all aspects of day to day activity of the job
- Ensure the work is built in accordance with the contract documents
- Receive hand-offs from estimating department
- Administer budgets, contracts, material and equipment
- Team learner and leader- must have growth mindset
- Dedicated to safety, quality, schedule & customer service
- Managing and supervising commercial construction projects
- Perform contract preparation, on-site coordination quality control and tracking costs
- Work with Superintendents, vendors and purchasing to assure material coordination and accuracy
- Strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and focus
- At least six (6) years of experience in the trade
- Detail driven with an accounting mindset – "Know your costs"
- Excellent organizational skills –sequences & order
- Computer and technology savvy
Precision Walls is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer of women/minorities/disabilities/veterans. We are an e-Verify employer and all candidates must pass a drug test.
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career.