Position: Commercialization DirectorLocation: Fargo, ND
Job Id: 1697# of Openings: 1The Opportunity
The Commercialization Director is Ulteig's leader for marketing, product development, solution innovation, commercialization and insights. The Commercialization Director is a key member of the Client Solutions and Ulteig leadership team. The Commercialization Director ensures that Ulteig is well-positioned to systemically develop and execute marketing, product and commercialization plans. The Commercialization Director demonstrates significant business, product development, insights, innovation and commercialization acumen.
What You'll Do
The Commercialization Director ensures that Ulteig is well-positioned to systemically develop and execute marketing, product and commercialization plans. The Commercialization Director demonstrates significant business, product development, insights, innovation and commercialization acumen.
- Develops and executes a 3-year marketing, product development, insights, solution innovation and commercialization roadmap and associated planning
- Leads with influence across the organization to ensure engagement and alignment
- Leads the Client Solutions Operations team who is responsible for supporting the Market Director teams as well as commercialization planning and execution
- Develops practices and processes associated with high functioning, systemic product development, solution innovation, insights and commercialization
- Benchmarks within the industry and across the Lifeline Sectors
- Accountable for product development, insights, commercialization and solution innovation metrics and results
What We Expect from You
- Bachelor's degree in general business, marketing or similar discipline required; Master's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of combined direct marketing, product development, commercialization and insights leadership; 15 years preferred
- Minimum of 8 years direct, combined experience in B to B markets; Power, Renewable, Transportation or Water Lifeline Sector(s); and/or engineering or technical firm
- Strong business management, product development, marketing and commercialization acumen required
- Demonstrates ability to influence and collaborate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrates understanding of marketing, innovation, commercialization, emerging channels, benchmarking, research and establishing differentiated value
- Self-starter who is solution minded, independent, highly productive with minimal direction and results oriented
- Ability to travel (typically 3 to 6 nights/monthly)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Possesses well-rounded knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures associated with product development, marketing, innovation and commercialization
- Demonstrates excellent facilitation presentation, verbal/written communications, time-management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be authorized to work permanently in U.S.
What You Can Expect from Ulteig
For 75 years, we've built a culture focused on people – both our clients and our employees. We realize that a huge part of our success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top priority. Being 100% employee-owned means, we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
We offer our team members:
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Environment
- Innovative Culture