Wholesale Broker, Binding Division
One of the country?s largest wholesale brokers, the organization prides itself on consistency, growth, profitability and independence. This position has an emphasis on driving new business throughout the Western Region. Part of a big 2018 growth push, they?d like to bring on several Commercial P&C specialists as well as a Transportation expert. This role offers the ability to work remotely in the western United States.
Working closely with retail agencies, your day-to-day focus includes:
- Underwriting- Review new and renewal business for acceptability with binding programs. Modify or decline property and casualty risks based on values, claims, usage and safety controls.
- Marketing- Develop relationships with retail agencies in Arizona, Washington, Nevada and Mountain West states. Travel to see agencies; promote and educate them on new programs, restrictions and coverage options.
- Sales- Achieve assigned new business production goals and monitor existing book (renewal ratio) performance.
If You?re Already At Another Broker, Why Consider This Change?
1. Have access to diverse markets, commercial programs and products.
2. You don?t have to start your book at zero! The company can cede you an existing block of business to get your feet off the ground!
3. Growing company but tons of stability. You won?t find the unknown here (constant change in compensation plans, management and market appetite).
4. A culture of comradery not internal competition. Not one of those firms with a ?kill or be killed by your own? mentality.