This position promotes, sells, and manages Treasury Management Services products and services to generate non-interest fee income for the Bank, focusing on clients of a substantial size and complexity. Responsible for new client acquisition and expansion of existing relationships through cross-selling and direct sales efforts. Determines client needs to prepare and deliver formal proposals, soliciting Treasury Services and other ancillary services, and participates in wider sales initiatives. Serves as secondary relationship officer for large commercial and middle market clients, influencing profitability of commercial prospects and customers. May oversee the work of less experienced associates in the group.
- Sales - Determines profitability of existing and prospective banking relationships, and assists in identifying appropriate clients to call. Conducts sales efforts and annual relationship reviews. Participates in pre-bid conferences, fact-gathering analysis, and follow-up calls to identify client needs and solicit new revenue. Mines for prospective cross-selling opportunities from the Bank's customer data bases.
- Proposal Development - Prepares and presents formal written proposals for large and/or complex corporate, municipal, and nonprofit bank relationships based on needs gathering.
- Service & Support - Coordinates, supervises, and implements the setup of sales closings. Serves as ongoing secondary relationship contact for large entities, assisting with inquiries, sales, and other general support.
- Product Expert - Educates retail, business, and commercial relationship managers on the Treasury Services concepts, products, features, and benefits. Serves as a general resource for branch associates through product and services knowledge.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 10 years experience in commercial banking or commercial sales experience.
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years experience in commercial banking or commercial sales experience.
- Ability to travel
- Preferred Certification as a CTP (Certified Treasury Professional).
- Position will cover and can sit in either Columbia, SC or Greenville, SC.
First Citizens Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military membership, application, or obligation, or any other legally protected status.