Commercial Transactions & Vendor Management, Cyber Security & Networks
The Cyber Security & Networks (CS&N) organization is responsible for the management of critical security & network infrastructure, services, and monitoring across the enterprise on a global level. Services offered span areas across Infrastructure Defense/Perimeter Security Services (PSO/STI IS); Security Event Monitoring Services/Security Operations Center (SOC/SECM); Core & Distributed Authentication Services (SSO); Host & Application Protection Services (HASI); Vulnerability Assessment (VA/Ethical Hacking), Network Operations, and Network & Security Build/Solutioning.The Cyber Security & Networks Business Operations & Shared Services organization aims at allowing Cyber Security & Networks to maintain its focus on strategic initiatives and key programs related to improving the experience of customers and employees, increased productivity, and strengthened controls.Commercial Transactions & Vendor Manager, Cyber Security & NetworksThe Commercial Transactions & Vendor Manager reports directly to the Global Head of Cyber Security & Networks Business Operations & Shared Services and is accountable for leading a team responsible for the centralized management of Telecom, Network, and Security Commercial transactions & Vendors, inclusive of 125+ security & network product & services vendor relationships.• Oversee, centralize and manage Commercial Transactions for Cyber Security & Network investments; responsible for obtaining business and financial approval for all transactions
• Work with procurement and legal to structure and implement master software licensing and support agreements, services agreements, statements of work and license schedules
• Initiate the on-boarding of new suppliers including risk management oversight, technology taxonomy, and purchasing profiles
• Initiate Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and competitive bids
o Gather technology and resource requirements e.g. bill of materials, implementation services
• Assess global financial impact per transaction e.g. regional P/L impact and taxation
• Relationship management of 100+ vendors
o Set strategic meetings with vendors to align technology strategies related to product roadmaps and consolidation efforts
o Set and attend quarterly business reviews for strategic partners
o Serve as a point of escalation for support issues
o Maintain vendor profiles e.g. account manager contacts, address changes, acquisitions
• Manage all support and subscription renewals for 100+ suppliers; central point of contact for tracking and completing renewals
o Look for consolidation opportunities through reseller partnerships
• Accountability for end-to-end procurement process from initial engagement to procurement system processing for POs etc.
• Invoice management to ensure timely and accurate payments; ensure accruals and taxes are appropriately handled
• MIS Reporting for Senior Management; status updates on investments, financial recognition, commercials, etc.
• Work with engineering and operations leads to build the capital plan for a given fiscal year
o Consolidate inputs, drive meetings, advise on financial structuring
• Create Initiative Expenditure Proposals (IEPs) for capital purchases greater than $100M outlining the business and financial impact, project milestones, risks and savings.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers, and business partners
o Host recurring meetings with engineering and operations to foster collaboration and delivery
• Develop and agile inventory system to reconcile purchases with actual devices live on Citi’s internal network to align actual financial impact with purchases and budgets
Knowledge/Experience: • Min. 7 years of experience in managing complex deals, negotiations, contracts, and relationships in the financial or IT industry for mission critical operations.
• Experience driving negotiations and managing/developing strategic relationships and partnerships.
• Experience managing finance, procurement, or technology teams.
• Working knowledge of cybersecurity & network principles and elements.
• Knowledge and experience in managing and operating a multimillion dollar budget and capital investmentsSkills:• Fluent in oral and written English.
• Extensive liaison networks within and external to the financial services industry.
• Great communications skills; Must be able to interact with senior management from both a business and technical perspective.
• Strong financial acumen, experience driving negotiations for commercial terms
• Must be able to present to different audiences and adjust accordingly (business, technical and management) either structured presentations or ad-hoc.
• Business process improvement mindset with a drive for controls, automation and efficiency.
• Must be able to multitask efficiently and provide accurate, reliable, consistent end-to-end service.
• The candidate is expected to have a very strong knowledge Microsoft tools like Excel, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, SQL.Qualifications:• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems (or equivalent), Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
• A technical certification in a Security-related field is preferred (e.g. CISSP; CISM, etc).
- Job ID: 17043385