The Study Director is responsible for coordinating and analyzing metabolomics data for research projects from clients across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Specifically, this involves study design, data interpretation and reporting (presentations and reports). The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients from initial study design, to reporting of preliminary results and delivery of the final report.
- Analyze large complex data sets to elucidate a finite set of logical conclusions
- Prepare and deliver data presentations and written final reports for clients.
- Prioritize projects and ensure consistency of projects with expected timelines and deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to support content needs and technical projects
- Travel up to 25% of the time to client sites, conferences and workshops to report out study results or serve as a technical liaison during the sales process.
- Ph.D. in the life sciences.
- Approximately 3-10 years postdoctoral experience.
- Industry experience is highly desired.
- A strong publication record is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Code 1714