Within the PS (Personal Systems) Category Product Management CoE (Center of Excellence) organization, the 4P (Product, Place, Price and Promotion) Manager has the responsibility to develop and execute a 4P Blueprint for strategic initiatives strategic across all Commercial Organization Markets. The CoE 4P Product Management team values collaboration, ingenuity, creativity tenacity, and a sense of humor.
- Develop and execute in cooperation with the Product Teams / Alliance partners / Business Management / Demand Management / WW (Worldwide) Global Business Units / New Product Introduction / Markets the Commercial Organization Global 4P strategy across strategic initiatives with clear metrics.
- Work in collaboration with fellow team members to insure 4P initiatives get visibility in markets and sales tools
Knowledge and skills
- Drive and initiative. Self-starter. Anticipatory leadership.
- Know how to “read the room” in a virtual environment practicing emotional intelligence to build relationships.
- Influence others cross functionally who do not report to you.
- Communicate with ease in front of internal teams or senior leadership.
- Listen well, distil the complicated to simple and make cases that are impossible to refute or ignore. Use data appropriately, while tapping into other biases, beliefs, and triggers to get things done.
- Present insights-based arguments that will require you to roll up data, analyses insights and stitch them together to create a compelling story.
- Inspire passion, drive change. Infuse those around you with excitement and enthusiasm for continuously improving their approach and process to improve your product portfolio offerings.
- Deliver Results. Performance is your heritage and you deliver results regardless of the program, resources, and scale. Keen problem solver.
- Think strategically, execute tactically. Work at a strategic level and simultaneously roll up your sleeves and work tactically with individuals across the organization to drive results.
- Know when to pivot. Expect setbacks and know how to call audibles to align your team and drive forward.
- Independently drive initiatives to create overall demand
Education & Experience Required
- 10+ years in product marketing fundamentals
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or engineering. MBA preferred.
- Experience in product (software/hardware) management in a B2B environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in creating & delivering top notch presentations to any audience (executives or customers)
- Strong track record of customer empathy
- Diplomacy and ability to influence without authority
- Strong analytical and program management skills
- Knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience