Commercial Solutions Director
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
About the Job
As a Commercial Solution Director – Commercial and Financial Solutions, you will be in a high-caliber sales role that supports a book of large financial institutions. The Commercial Solution Director – Commercial and Financial Solutions is critical to developing a deep understanding of our client’s commercial business issues/needs and operational processes and strategies from that particular perspective, and then co-designing and executing appropriate sales strategies and pursuits (featuring Equifax Commercial Financial Network (CFN) solutions) with the larger account team. The Commercial Solution Director – Commercial and Financial Solutions position is responsible for using consultative sales skills to clearly understand customers’ business requirements and recommend solutions that will solve their issues.
As part of the Strategic Commercial FI Sales Team, the Commercial Solution Director – Commercial and Financial Solutions will execute sales strategies that drive profitable growth within an assigned book of large strategic financial institutions.
- You will be responsible for account planning. Develop and execute both short- and long-range sales strategies that will maximize account growth and market penetration
- You will establish, maintain and be an excellent partner with large financial institutions
- You will lead Equifax sales efforts for commercial business within account base
- You will partner with Commercial Credit Exchange Leader to craft and communicate value proposition to help customers understand the benefits of supplying data to the Commercial Financial Network
- You will demonstrate value of using CFN data and blended models to allow customers to make more informed decisions
- You will achieve annual growth according to agreed targets by growing existing relationship and securing new Financial Institute business
- Measure and report progress against monthly targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting
- You will represent Equifax in all professional interactions at industry functions, conferences, key customer meetings and customer sponsored events.
- You will work closely with other senior leaders in order to smoothly coordinate the sales activities with the other functional areas of the organization
- You will lead negotiations, sales pipeline, pricing and customer contracts
- Collaborate with Equifax partners for integrated solution development
- Develop proposals sound in technical understanding and understand relevant business needs of the prospect/client; develop proposals which respond to client solutions/problems that benefit all parties; consistently provide solutions which are supported by sound cost accounting principles and maintain acceptable profit margins
- Perform both formal and informal sales presentations that are clear and targeted to the client; apply effective questioning techniques that result in the acquisition of new information and insight into the problems and needs of the clients.
- You will have experience working with large financial institute
- Knowledge of credit risk and credit marketing products and solutions as well as a strong in-depth understanding of the marketplace and the competition
- Ability to understand the client's industry, business issues, and short/long range needs in order to develop and apply beneficial solutions; identify business problems or needs and formulate effective, beneficial solutions and alternatives to the situation
- You will need to be skilled in effective oral and written communications in order to ensure that accurate transference of information between our associates, clients, and prospects; ability to effectively communicate information, concepts and ideas to others
- You will need to have the knowledge of and ability to maximize consultative selling processes
- You will need to have the ability to work across a matrix environment, collaborating with multiple teams
- Ability to work without close supervision especially when encountering new accounts and situations; ability to take personal action to pursue goals when unexpected change or significant obstacles are encountered; ability to initiate action not waiting for others to take the lead
- Ability to positively mobilize relationships with others to position the achievement of organizational and individual successes; ability to use the network of relationships to gain leads and sales opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 7+ years’ experience in the credit or commercial data market
- Please note this role requires 25%-40% travel
We offer an excellent compensation package with, high-reaching market salaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.