Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly commercial service activity to include individual service technicians' efforts and results.
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates a high level of quality and timely service and monitoring go-backs to customers for maximum retention.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district service work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Operations.
- Assists high volume and small business sales force by developing low service costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems to service customers
- Conducts meetings monthly. Communicates current service tech policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Develops and maintains an effective high volume work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Key interactions with General Manager, Regional Operations Manager and sales organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 to 7 years’ progressive management experience high volume, high impact operation
Additional Skills and Certifications:
- Ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Attention to detail
Job ID 1815497