The Commercial Sales Specialist (CSS) is key contributor for achieving sales growth within the Geography by providing pre and post-sales support. This will be given to Focused Accounts (EU or OEM) and/or Partners and internal Channel resources and supporting personnel. They will participate in planning and executing of value-add programs, campaigns and events in the APR or at Channel. CSS activities include directly interfacing with customers or distributors to address and resolve issues and inquiries of both technical and commercial nature. They will provide sales support to the Rockwell Sales team by identifying growth opportunities and collaborating to increase sales force effectiveness.
- Perform customer analytics. Analyze data to identify key opportunities to increase market share.
- Work directly with Account Managers on identified accounts to provide pre and/or post-salessupport as agreed upon. This may include the following activities: i.e. pricing, research, proposal works, noggin, etc.
- Use sales data, pricing information and account knowledge to assist in strategic account negotiations. Analyze current pricing agreements and fill the holes analysis to maximize RA account share. Provide advance notification to Sales Engineers when agreements will expire.
- Migration planning for large potential legacy conversions and provide competitive analysis. Requires knowledge of Rockwell Automation products and business systems.
- Assist in the management the execution of identified programs, campaigns and events. Track and monitor opportunities through the Dynamics CRM system for specific events and growth initiatives to ensure planned ROI is attained.
- Manage project performance by tracking project deliverables and delivery dates. Contact Business Unit personnel as required to ensure our performance.
- Manage internal customer segmented process to adhere to standards and compliance.
- Handle Customer Complaint issues as required. Work to increase customer loyalty index.
- Interface with and train distributors on new products, system tools, processes and procedures. Collaborate actively to improve distributor performance.
- Lead the respective APR by driving the closed-loop lead follow up process with a selected distributor manager.
- Support Annual target account planning by being lead within APR for system/technical training and compliance as well as manage due dates and execution processes.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
#LI-AS2- LI tag
- Minimum 4 or more years of experience in a support role within sales or operational related field.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be able and will to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Preferred industry experience in Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas or Forestry. Open to other industry experience.
- Associates degree in technical discipline, marketing, or business related field.
- Strong customer support engagement skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a Sales environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage time.
- Ability to influence those outside your reporting structure.
- Innovative and creative problem solving.
- General MS Office capability.