Gloo, LLC, headquartered in downtown Boulder, Colorado is a technology company building software for people development. We serve a variety of customers including non-profits, addiction recovery centers, churches, healthcare systems, and corporate businesses - essentially any organization where people development is critical to success. Our goal is to give our customers the power to change more lives, scale their missions, and make an impact. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professionals who are driven to have a positive impact on humanity. Interested?
As the newest member of our inside sales team you are driven by the opportunity to share our products with the world! You are a talented lead development professional. Building relationships with our future customers – and those who don't know about us yet is your dream job. You are an articulate, enthusiastic communicator who can move prospects through the initial stages of intrigue towards a closed deal. You have a personal relationship with your church community and would love the opportunity to blend your personal passion and professional expertise. Wanna join us?
How you'll spend your day:
- Prospecting within your assigned geography to uncover, discover and penetrate target accounts
- Working to move your prospective accounts through the education/evaluation process by conducting interviews, determining motivations, outlining the timeline and identifying decision makers
- Delivering powerful presentations – web demos, over the phone – with presence and purpose
- Presenting your pipeline to your leadership with recommendations on the optimal pursuit path
- Planning each day precisely to maximize every golden minute
- Managing your pipeline like a pro – 5x what you'll close sounds about right
- Faithfully keeping your account activity documented in Salesforce – leaving no target left unattended
- Resourcing your clients with everything they need to Go Live – setting expectations for a smooth transition and go live with the customer success team
- Responding to client and team member requests – sometimes before they ask!
What you bring to the table:
- Passion for helping people grow, particularly in their faith
- An undergraduatedegree from an accredited institution
- At least 3 years of inside sales or account management experience in a software or services company
- At least 1 year of experience in an outbound sales role with commission tied to a quota
- You genuinely like people – making connections, solving problems, listening and helping them achieve their objectives – it's just the way you are wired!
- A mature, independent and resourceful mind – keen problem solving ability and an internally competitive spirit – you only care about beating your last personal best.
- Follow up and follow through – you return ALL calls, respond promptly to email requests and make yourself available even when you aren't at your desk – you thrive in a connected world.
- Organized, diligent and wildly productive even when working from your home office.
- Passionate about helping your customers build strong and sustainable relationships with their audience
- Ability to travel for events and meetings in your territory – about 10% feels right
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Full suite of benefits
- An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with