Return Path is the expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimize their email marketing. Partnered with best-in-class email service providers, we help marketers take their email programs to the next level by driving more response and increasing revenue.
At Return Path, we know email.
Through the Return Path Data Exchange, we’ve brought together the world’s most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with more than 70 providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes—approximately 70 percent of the worldwide total. Also feeding into this data platform is our consumer network of more than 2 million consumers and purchase receipts from 5,000 retailers around the world, delivering unparalleled insight into purchase behavior, brand affinity, and consumer preferences.
Once you’re an employee here, this is a place where you’ll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You’ll Have at Return Path
- Support direct reports (6-8 Commercial Regional Sales Executives) with coaching/feedback from customer/prospect meetings, participating in sales engagements, and engaging corporate resources to help move the sales process
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Return Path sales process
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results
- Maintain and grow relationships at multiple email service providers to drive sales
- 5+ years of salesexperience in a management and/or an individual contributor role
- Proven record of success selling email or email optimization solutions
- Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manner for demand generation
- Proven record of success in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Solid understanding of the email industry
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Experience selling $50K+ deals
- Ability to put together a partner business plan to drive sales
In addition to the above, you must be a good fit at Return Path. To be successful here, you must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism, Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive Impact and a great sense of humor.
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.