In the Commercial Sales Manager role, you will partner with independent distributors and design community partners to drive sales of our Magic Pak and Commercial HVAC products. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter to drive results and be recognized for their contributions in the fastest growing area of Allied Air. The ability to build collaborative relationships and to become the go to expert for our customers is critical to your success in this role.
In this position, you will be trusted to:
- Develop and execute growth plans in a defined geographic region - that includes developing new design community partners (Developers, Architects, and Engineers), as well as existing and new Distributors.
- Represent the company at Industry functions to develop new partnerships with the design community.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts. Provide product and application training to assist in growing targeted products.
- Insure high post-sales satisfaction, facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
- Partner with internal departments and other sales team members to build a platform for mutual growth and support.
This is a remote-based opportunity with 60% travel expected. This position can be based from Baltimore, MD or Philadelphia, PA areas. Relocation assistance is available if required.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Requires expert abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knows principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Effective at written and verbal communication.
- Requires substantial industry and product knowledge.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software.