The Tyco IntegratedSecurity CommercialSales Manager is the leader of the commercialsales team in one of TycoIS' field offices. This role isresponsible for building a team of highly productivesales representatives that can meet and exceed revenue expectations, as well as the needs of our existing and potential customers. The CommercialSales Manager isresponsible to drive TycoIS' CorporateSales and Marketing initiatives through the territories for which they areresponsible. These include business and customer development, territory management, data mining, professional presentation and productsales. Additionally, this individual isresponsible for job andchannel profitability, revenue per user ("RPU") growth of our customers, andretention of both customers andsales representatives. This position requires a strong, principle centered leader. Duties andResponsibilities:
- Model and champion TycoIS values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns.
- Plan, coordinate and implement Commercial sales operations. This would include business and customer development and territory management.
- Attain budgeted revenue expectations. Assure the profitability of the channel is met.
- Build and retain an effective team of sales representatives. Lead, coach and motivate team to achieve pre-established goals.
- Set sales territory expectations for each of TycoIS' sales representatives including customer touch expectations, as well as quota achievement. Direct territory activities of sales staff.
- Measure the activities of each sales representative to assure that their marketing activities will produce intended sales production.
- Implement and execute the company's marketing strategy and business plans.
- Work in concert with other department and business segment leaders to assure congruence with sales operations, representing the voice of the department, the customer and the interests of the sales team.
- Work with National Account Managers to secure National Account business.
- College Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years salesexperience, including 3 years of field sales management experience in a business to business environment, or successful management of anothersaleschannel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with internal organization and customer organizations both at the senior executive and field level
- Functional/Technical Skills in leading a sales organization
- Action Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Drive for Results
- Managing & Measuring Work
- Customer Focus
- Building Effective Teams
- Motivating Others
- Organizational Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Conflict Management
- Learning/Change Agility
- Managing Vision & Purpose
- Conflict Management
- Managerial Courage
- Managing Diversity
- Developing Direct Reports & Others
- Ability to travel nights and weekends to accommodate the customer's agenda