Who is OutdoorLink?
OutdoorLink, Inc. is the leading provider of remote lighting and digital management tools to the Out of Home Advertising industry. The company started in 2007 with 2 employees and since has grown to more than 50 employees and independent contractors. With OutdoorLink entering into new markets, it is a great time to be involved in new product development and growth for the future.
Why work for OutdoorLink?
1. Small, family-oriented company
2. 401(k) with profit sharing
3. Health and Dental Insurance
4. Limitless growth opportunity
5. Direct involvement with new product development that will shape the commercial exterior lighting industry as well as help OutdoorLink enter new industries
6. Work side-by-side with a small team of experienced sales force and engineers
What will you be doing?
- Set goals, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives.
- Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue for all sales territories.
- Ensure sales representatives adhere to our Sales Process correctly and utilize the CRM correctly.
- Meet with reps one-on-one daily to review performance, progress, and goals.
- Participate and coach individual sales representatives one-on-one through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance.
- Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
- Unite the team: Ensure reps work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
- Develop sales strategies and Marketing plans to attract and acquire new customers or clients.
- Track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
What is the ideal candidate?
1. Someone with strong leadership skills
2. Someone with 5-10 years of sales team management experience
3. Someone with a bachelor?s degree in Business or a similar field
4. Someone with excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
5. Someone capable of closing in a short-cycle sales environment
6. Someone with a willingness to learn and a passion for winning
7. Someone comfortable working in small teams and juggling many different tasks
8. Strong phone presence and experience making cold calls
9. Must be local, or able to relocate to Huntsville, AL
What does it pay?
1. Six Digit Base Salary
2. Commission + Bonus Plan